[rescue] Vaxen?

Stefan Skoglund stetson at ebox.tninet.se
Tue Apr 30 18:17:26 CDT 2002

Linc Fessenden wrote:
> What I was wondering is if you'd share what kinds of things you do on your
> vax?  I am curious..  Email seems such a lowly primary use for such a cool

Volvo here in Skvde Sweden runs a big part of the factory automation
on VMS machines mostly ALpha now but some pdp11/84 and VS4000.

It is probably the largest VMS installation in Northern Europe in
number of machines at least

I'm gonna see if i can't get one of their surplus machines
(VS3100) and a matching screen and manuals which
will be sorely needed because i'm gonna leave it running VMS
which i don't really know....