[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 29 11:15:15 CDT 2002

On April 29, ftg wrote:
> I met RMS at FOSDEM in Belgium where he was dressed up like JESUS CHRIST.
> Proclaiming I am GOD.

  Oh, nice.

> (Others mentioned he
> was *THE* MOST BORING and ARROGANT SPEAKER** that they had the displeasure
> of
> meeting)  Overall he is shooting himself in the foot.

  Well, it's not exactly as if he's trying to *build* a reputation or
a career here...if none of us ever associate with him, he'll still do
just fine. ;)

> Good Contribution, but this guy should stay in his closet.

  I think his biggest problem is personal hygiene.  That guy needs to
get close to a bar of soap.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den