[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Guy Yasko gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp
Mon Apr 29 08:03:33 CDT 2002

    Chris> Honestly I tend to think of him as the computer worlds
    Chris> version of Karl Marx. I.E. Engels had the more well formed
    Chris> ideas and was the better writer, and Lenin, Trotsky
    Chris> etc... actually did something about them, but Marx got his
    Chris> name on the door.

yes, unfair that.  All Karl did was write Capital and the whole
movement gets named after him.

As for Engels having the more well-formed ideas, you'd have to sort
out the Engels from the Marx, then figure out how they influenced each
other (dialectically) to really get at the issue.  It would be a nice
little project to keep you occupied for the next 15 years or so.

Guy Yasko -- gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp

Make me look like LINDA RONSTADT again!!