[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Apr 24 16:33:20 CDT 2002

On April 24, Brent B. Powers wrote:
>     Dave>   Morgans are boring.  And just for that comment, I'm going
>     Dave> to borrow my old Unimog from its current owner and run over
>     Dave> you.  In your house.
>
> I've got a jag 12, and a house that lasted through the civil
> war. First you have to catch my car, then you have to find a tank to
> get at my house.

  While you're speeding away, I'll be busy proving that a Mog can
indeed drive through just about any non-steel structure. :)

> In fact, never mind catching my car, with that thing,
> you'd be satisfied with catching my bicycle, weenie-boy(sm).

  Grrrrr. ;)

> And I
> wouldn't drive a German machine of any kind (although a BMW 507, or
> even a k-bike, would tempt me... nahhh, I will resist).

  There's no accounting for taste, I guess. 8)

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den