[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Brent B. Powers sunrescue at b2pi.com
Wed Apr 24 15:58:07 CDT 2002

    Dave> There are dozens upon dozens of models of Unimog.  The 404
    Dave> is just the most common and least expensive.  The 416, for
    Dave> example, is diesel if memory serves.
    >>  You guys got me all excited. I thought you were talking about
    >> Morgans, either the trikes, the +4, or the +8 (all with lovely
    >> wooden frames, and the gear shift lever outside the door. Turns
    >> out you're talking about some ugly german truck that wouldn't
    >> get through a gymkhana without running over the judge and all
    >> spectators. Sigh. And I had such respect for all of you....

    Dave>   Morgans are boring.  And just for that comment, I'm going
    Dave> to borrow my old Unimog from its current owner and run over
    Dave> you.  In your house.

I've got a jag 12, and a house that lasted through the civil
war. First you have to catch my car, then you have to find a tank to
get at my house. In fact, never mind catching my car, with that thing,
you'd be satisfied with catching my bicycle, weenie-boy(sm). And I
wouldn't drive a German machine of any kind (although a BMW 507, or
even a k-bike, would tempt me... nahhh, I will resist).