[rescue] Instant Internet boxes

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Apr 21 23:26:59 CDT 2002

Hmm, Cx486DX2 66Mhz (what does the Cx mean?), 4MB on this one.  Hooked up an
IDE drive, detected in the AMI BIOS and got it to boot.  Apparently drive A:
is the ROM-DOS they're booting from which makes me wonder if the floppy
header can be made to work....

This thing has an assload of jumpers.... anyone happen to know anything about
'em?  I'm surprised that the netsearches have turned up so empty...

-E.