[rescue] Suggestions for a *small form-factor* PC?

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 21 02:15:16 CDT 2002

On Sunday, April 21, 2002, at 02:53 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   I've got about a dozen of them sitting in a box in storage in MD,
> and nearly everyone I know has at least a handful.
>
>   I'm a big fan of eBay, but for stuff that's almost as common of power
> cords (at least to me), what's the point?  PeeCee hardware is pretty
> hard to find from my perspective...not Sun hardware.
>
>   And frankly, I prefer it that way! ;)
>
>      -Dave

I must be hanging out with the wrong crowd.  Most of the people I know
have PC equipment in droves and it is the easiest for me to find.  But
most of my interest is now in Mac ppc (Fro video editing & design), Sun,
and hopefully SGI (When I have some more money and space :)

Hmm, wish I could find a Sun or Sparc group in RTP, NC.  Austin seems to
be swimming in people, but I know of very few people here into non-PC
non-Mac platforms.

Bill