[rescue] Re: FS: AXi system, Palm Vx, Netapp F330, Netapp Nvsimms

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Apr 19 20:10:43 CDT 2002

Just an elaboration here...

On the Netapp, pickup in Austin is preferred, but we will ship it at
buyer's expense if we find a serious buyer.

And I'd consider limited trades for part or all of the deal. Won't trade
for shipping though.

	* HP Jornada 560 series PC-card adapter
	* Aircard 300 for notebooks and PDAs
	* beefy dimms for my DIGITAL server 3305R
	* fast >600MHz Slot 1 Pentium III processor

Really would prefer money, since I can't spend a dimm on vacation, but I
can take stuff + cash for the bigger items.

Thanks,
Rob