[rescue] FS: AXi system, Palm Vx, Netapp F330, Netapp Nvsimms

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Apr 19 19:00:55 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Trying to clean out some more stuff I'm not using... serious inquiries and
reasonable offers only. Paypal preferred, and I'd love to ship this out
tomorrow. :) However, money orders, checks, Billpoint, etc... are
acceptable. May end up putting some or all of this on ebay tonight or
tomorrow if I get some photos taken.

1) Sun UltraAXi system. It's currently in a midtower, but I do have a 2U
rackmount case I could put it into. 360MHz/2MB CPU, at least 128MB RAM,
appropriate PCI video card, CDROM, probably a 9gb hard drive with Solaris
8 2/02 installed.

2) Palm Vx handheld computer. This is the 8MB model with inbuilt
rechargable battery. Includes a Targus USB recharge/hotsync cable, Palm
charger cable, and I think I have a Palm sync cable. Can't find the cradle
but if I do, it's included too. Good condition, working and all.

Nifty add-ons:

	* Minstrel V wireless modem (with charger) for
	  OmniskyEarthlink/Goamerica type CDPD service.
	  See http://earthlink.omnisky.com/index.jsp?content=PalmVx
	* GPS module (uses standard AA batteries)
	  like http://www.magellangps.com/products/gps_companion.htm
	  but not identical (this is a Rand McNally branded one).

3) Netapp F330. Thought I'd gotten it sold finally, but maybe not.
Includes 2MB NVSIMM cache memory, no DRAM (uses 72pin ECC parity DRAM,
32meg sticks, up to 256MB RAM), but I have a quad 10base Ethernet card for
it. Available for pickup in Austin TX by arrangement.

4) Netapp type NVsimms. I'm going to test these out, and I have about a
dozen of them, 1MB each, for F330 and substantially similar systems.