[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Wed Apr 17 22:13:39 CDT 2002

> > > it's so, i don't know, artificial?  maybe it's a mental thing, but fresh air
> >
> >   Yeah but how is it different from heat in the winter?
>
> i have to keep the windows shut all winter, summer is my chance to get them
> open.

Not today, Brian.  I came to Philly expecting cooler temperatures
than in Dallas, and today was a record high.  It was also quite
humid.

I got to spend almost two hours driving around Philly in a
airport shuttle.  The driver seemed to be going in circles,
and my destination was the closest to the airport, but I
didn't realize that until I was dropped off.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net