[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 17 18:20:08 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:47:56PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 16, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > it's so, i don't know, artificial?  maybe it's a mental thing, but fresh air
>
>   Yeah but how is it different from heat in the winter?

i have to keep the windows shut all winter, summer is my chance to get them
open.

"winter is the torture we must endure to enjoy spring"

>   I dunno dude, I lived in Bethlehem PA for about two years, and hung
> out there for about two more...it never got anywhere near as bad as it
> does in DC.

can't speak for bethlehem, but close to philly it gets pretty bad.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -