Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Sun Apr 14 05:50:15 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 01:43:34AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 14, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > My stance on Rush is this:  Everyone THINKS they like Rush, but once
> > they listen to it for awhile, everyone hates 'em.
>   Hmm, not me.  I've been a dyed-in-the-wool Rush fan for 20 years.

Only 4 years or so for me and no end in sight.

I also liked Lee's solo album. Shame about family Peart..

Got to say that those three staying together for what, 25 or 30 years,
is quite impressive as well.

--
"I'll take my family to Graceland"
"Vien perheeni Kreikkaan"