Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 14 00:54:16 CDT 2002

On April 14, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > > My stance on Rush is this:  Everyone THINKS they like Rush, but once
> > > they listen to it for awhile, everyone hates 'em.
> >
> >   Hmm, not me.  I've been a dyed-in-the-wool Rush fan for 20 years.
>
> Really? i mean, i really like a few songs, but if i listen to rush for
> an hour, i can't listen to 'em any more.

  There are one or two songs that I'm not crazy about, but I generally
like them all.  And while I don't listen to them as much as I used to,
i still do quite a bit.  To each his own, I guess.  Except where
things like ABBA are concerned. ;)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill