[rescue] Laserdisc players Re: Hello?

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Apr 5 18:24:44 CST 2002

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 06:37:16PM -0500, Chad Fernandez wrote:
[60GB MP3s]
> Wow, that's a lot of music!!

he's one of those obsessive MP3 collectors.  filenames have to be just right,
as well as the embeded tag things.  i don't mind, this way i don't have to
bother downloading MP3s since the deal is i have full access to his server,
and all i have to do is tell him what i want and he'll find it and download
it for me.  not a bad deal just to put his box at my house cause his upload
(he's got a cable modem) sucks and he's also obsessive about havine a good
upload.  ;)

-brian
--
"I want to die like Grandpa - in a peaceful sleep.
Unlike the screaming passengers in his car..."  --Gary Nichols