[rescue] OT: PS2 keyboard isn't ?

Marc ZYNGIER rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 30 08:49:23 CDT 2001

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Rose <rr at rits.com.au> writes:

Robert> Is this a known thing?  Did DEC and SGI push the limits of the
Robert> PS2 spec or has everyone else not implemented it correctly?

I've seen the exact same thing with my Multia. Most of the PC
keyboards refuse to work with it.  I only found 2 keyboards that are
working nicely with it (one is branded 'Elonex' and the other is an
Epson...). Both were build around 1994, which is contemporary to the
Multia. My advice would be to find the oldest possible keyboard, since
any modern one would refuse to work on my own machine.

        M.
--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.