[rescue] GRRR. FRYS CAN BLOW ME

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 29 10:12:07 CDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 08:10:42AM -0700, Dan Canaan wrote:
> Seems to me that folks who line up for products the very moment a store
> opens leave themselves open instead to disappointment.
> If you have waited this long for an update, is a couple of more days really
> worth the headaches of standing outside a store before they open just to
> say that you were first to get the update?

There's a difference between waiting outside a store "just to be the first",
and being told "yes, we have it, we just cant put it on the shelves till
saturday morning, and we only have so many copies of the free upgrade set".

That's why I got out of bed at 7:30 on a Saturday morning..  A 50-500%
speed increase is why I am trying to get the upgrade "as soon as possible".

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net