[rescue] OS X 10.1

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 17:48:16 CDT 2001

> On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 12:46:14PM -0500, Reagen B . Ward wrote:
> > Apple Retail stores will make CDs for you if they don't have it in
> > stock.
>
> If you have an Apple Store near you, which I dont. 8-(
>
> Bill

I heard that CompUSA will also be participating.  Other Apple resellers
are expected to participate (not all).  I have a friend who's gonna give
me an iso, and tomorrow I may drive to CompUSA if that doesn't work
(software receipts and coupons in hand).  I have my official 19.95 copy
coming in the mail but it's gonna take 6-12 weeks according to the order
form.

Andrew