[rescue] NeXT + Mac

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 27 14:26:52 CDT 2001

> That would depend on the impossibility of getting the beast to NYC... I have
> not done the Next thing... I have fixed Mac's for years, and developed a
> lasting dislike for the platform because of it. Just how many similarities

That's amazing.  I've fixed all kinds of machines for years and developed
the strongest respect for Macs after having to fix them and PC's
constantly.  The only Macs I hate are the SE form factor Macs.  I've
worked on everything from the original up to several revs of iMac.

My pride and joy is a Blue and White running OS X 10.0.4

I also have recently gotten a Quadra 840AV and an 8100/80AV to run Linux
on.

Andrew

Beautiful machines... though Classic MacOS was a joke.