[rescue] NeXTstation N1100

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 07:25:02 CDT 2001

Yeah,
    I picked up a monocrome slab from the Terrapin Trader 10$ untested, they
still have a tested one there that they are selling for 100$, but you can
probably argue them down a lot.  There are no monitors or keyboards there
though, they are all sitting, waiting to be tested, and they will not sell
them yet.  After talking to the guy who seemed to have the most clue, he
mentioned that they have a cube that has not been put on the floor yet.
    Zach