[rescue] I watched "Brazil" again last weekend

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 21 19:31:00 CDT 2001

--- BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak
<bobkeys at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu> wrote:
<snip>
> Alas, when it got down to brass tacks, I had to
> settle for an ASR-33.

I'd love to get one of these... But it has to have a
paper tape punch!

<snip>

> Retro keyboarding.... interesting.....

There used to be a keyboard that looked like a certain
part of a womans *upper* anatomy, but it had 5
off-center "things" instead of one in the center. You
would place your hand on top of it, and each finger
was on a button. You entered text by squeezing
alternating "patterns" or "chords" on the keyboard.

Actually, it must have had more than 5 buttons, there
might have been a couple buttons for the thumb...

But, whay would you need to be able to type with only
one hand?

Ah, yes - if you are "adjusting the monitor"!!! ;^)

Ken

=====
Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com