[rescue] ksh q... the bash

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 21 14:01:24 CDT 2001

Erm, only once have I had bash fail.  I have logged into far more solairs
boxen and had the default root shell fail (twice, which is double the
number of times I have had bash fail).  I have logged into probably 10x as
many linux boxen, and each 10x as many times.  The one (one) time I have
had bash fail it was due to a library problem when one lib got updated,
and another did not, therefore all shells (perforce includeing my login
shell, bash).  Why are you FUDing?
	Nick