[rescue] New worm?

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 20 00:06:32 CDT 2001

> I don't know why these virus/trojan/worm writers don't just write a
> really good one that totally obliterates ever M$ server into the ground
> and be done with it.  <<clip>>  I know -- reinstall
> FreeBSD on it from the network!  ;-)
heh heh, or if you really wanted to do some damage, a non-slackware Linux.
<ducking>

On another note, (a rescue) I just got done installing 6.5.11 in my recently
resurrected Onyx.  Anyone know where to install the cool paper-airplane demo
from? I wanna try out the RE2 in this baby... The GL screensavers are like
silk!

George

(P.S., for those familiar with my struggle, it _was_ the disk that was bad.
I replaced it w/ another 18Gig and it loaded up fine.  Thanks to all who
helped (or tried))