[rescue] Free: Barebones Ultra 1/170 in Boston Area

John Duksta rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 12:57:45 CDT 2001

Hey Hey Folks,

I couldn't stand to see this get tossed out here
at work. The CPU is allegedly cooked, and our lab
guy stripped out most of the accessories from the
case.

Stripped Ultra 1/170
- Stripped Case. No power supply, floppy or CD-ROM
- Ultra 1 Motherboard with allegedly cooked CPU

Free for pickup at my place in Somerville, MA.
I suppose I could be persuaded to ship it, but as
anyone who's done business with me, it usually takes
be the better part of a week or so to get something
packed and shipped, so I'll be giving preference to
someone who wants to pick it up.

-john

--
John Duksta           | "No! You can't take my Focusyn! I need every brain
Security Engineer     |  cell blazing to outwit my invisible enemies."