[rescue] Re: BBQ

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 22:27:13 CDT 2001

Maybe the place changed ownership.  The complex I live in changed hands,
and all of a sudden new policies cropped up all over the place.  Parking
stickers, letters threatening legal action if you were a day late with
your rent, etc.  Parking stickers I could handle, as they don't seem to
check to see if I actually have it stuck in my window..... it's in a
cubby hole in the dash :-)  I took care of the threatening letters
too..... I spoke with the head financial person here locally, and was
told it was "corporate policy".....greaaaat.  I went to the corporate
web site and complained..... no more threatening letters the day after
rent is due :-)

Of course I could have just paid on time :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA