[rescue] Re: BBQ

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 21:24:31 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 09:07:42PM -0500
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 09:00:41PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> > sidenote...
> > there was a notice on my door today saying "annual inspections on sept
> > sleep to see the expression on their faces when they see ~80 comps
> > crammed in 750sq/ft hah.
>
> Annual inspections?  Where the HELL do you live?  The only thing even
> remotely similar to that that I put up with when I lived in an apartment
> (Villas of La Costa, on Camino la Costa; St. Johns and I35 area) was the
> almost-monthly bug spraying guy.
>
> Bill (lived in my own house since Feb. '99, love it, nobody tells me
>       what to do!)

Agreed, total BS.  _especially_ since I've had _THREE_ interal flooding
issues and several other issues..their response time is ~2-3 day for
initial contact, then usually two weeks for resolution... I just have
_way too much kit_ to move easily..I want to get a house..but with
employer in chap 11..not a good idea until i land mynext job.

I'm staying home that day to accompany them and bitch like mad..and to
think..i was gonna redo the backup SAN on thur :\