[rescue] 4u ATX case

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 08:24:18 CDT 2001

> >>  I'm looking for a cheap, used 4u case to mount my core router(pc
running

> two problems that arise are the number of cards an the fact that 2u
> rack cases seem to be MORE expensive than 4Us.

I'm not sure why, but ALL the rackmount cases I have seen are WAY to
expensive to be reasonable.  I have a major problem paying 200+ dollars for
any system case.  I can use a desktop style case, purchased for under 100.00
and a 29.00 rackmount shelf.  Not as pretty, but I refuse to be a "we charge
that much because we can..." victim.