[rescue] This Just In: HP to buy Compaq

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 09:45:55 CDT 2001

Same here -but no fan on the heatsinks.  Not to say that isn't a good idea.
In fact - I have been meaning to get some fans to put on there.

I did find something at Radio Shack the other day that intrigued me.  Some
sort of electronic cooling device - the bottem gets very cool, while the top
gets hot.  Apparently you place it between the CPU and the heatsink - witha
fan on top.  Looked pretty trick - anyone know how well it works?

Kurt