[rescue] This Just In: HP to buy Compaq

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 09:20:32 CDT 2001

*MY* Compaq Proliant 800 dual PPro box had a big fan aimed to pass air from
the front of the case in through the fins (make sure they are facing the
right way!), and back through the box. A very nice design.

*But* when I added my second CPU, I pulled the original heatsink and placed
a big beefy fan/heatsink on each - cheap insurance, IMHO.

Ken