[rescue] could there be a hand of advanced intelligence agencies in US bombings?

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 09:07:47 CDT 2001

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one getting tired of this.  I swear,
the next time I see an article posted to the list about how the US
government is to blame for the death of nearly 5,000 people at the WTC, I'm
going to launch my *own* offensive....

Yes - that's how fed up I am.  Take your fucking opinions elsewhere.

Kurt