[rescue] LX & 3/80

Mike Dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 15 18:12:27 CDT 2001

Due to my love of lunchbox Suns I would like to buy a LX or Classic/LC
with 96 or 128mb or ram. No disk necessary but I wouldn't mind a 1-4gb
5400 or 7200rpm disk. No floppy needed either though I wouldn't mind
one. A TGX or TGX+ would also be nice but, of course, not necessary.

I'd also love a nice 3/80. All I really care about it ram, as much as
possible.

<Rant>Older Suns had the coolest packaging I think. I loved the design
of the 3/80,1, 2, lunchboxes and 10. 4/5/20 are less cool. Ultra 1 is
also very cool, especially the Enterprise models. The U30 just sucks.
It's big and heavy. I haven't yet seen an U5 or Blade 100 but they
probably aren't as cool as previous pizzaboxes.</RANT>

Mike