[rescue] Off topic New Yorker...

John rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 15 11:23:29 CDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13DE1.39D857A0

    I have only recently been able to get around to reading the Rescue =
Digest mailings. I was watching Sesame Street with my daughter when the =
attack happened. The BBC proke into the broadcast to report it. My wife =
was on her way into the city. Some of our friends are still not =
accounted for. I just want to thank everyone on the list for their moral =
support. I think this event will prove a very grave incident for country =
and our city especially. The only way that we will be able to stop =
future events such as this is to institute a zero tollerance for =
terrorists. It will be a pain in the ass for many of us, but it is the =
only way. I also think that it is right and needed to remove any country =
who backs such evil acts.

(Getting down from soap box now...)

John at tequies.com

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13DE1.39D857A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    I have only recently =
been able=20
to get around to reading the Rescue Digest mailings. I was watching =
Sesame=20
Street with my daughter when the attack happened. The BBC proke into the =

broadcast to report it. My wife was on her way into the city. Some of =
our=20
friends are still not accounted for. I just want to thank everyone on =
the list=20
for their moral support. I think this event will prove a very grave =
incident for=20
country and our city especially. The only way that we will be able to =
stop=20
future events such as this is to institute a zero tollerance for =
terrorists. It=20
will be a pain in the ass for many of us, but it is the only way. I also =
think=20
that it is right and needed to remove any country who backs such evil=20
acts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>(Getting down from soap box =
now...)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>John at tequies.com</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>