[rescue] Advice on culling computers from failed companies

Dunbar, Brian rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 13:55:09 CDT 2001

Hi,

A company that we design for has laid off their staff and are shutting down.
They have a nice lot of Sparc 80s that I'd love to pick out and use at my
place.

You lot seem like a decent bunch of scavengers - what's the best way
(assuming there is one) of tracking the assets as they move to the auction
house?  Who do I make friends with there?

I already asked my manager if we could just get three or four of them and
call our debt square - that doesn't work.

Brian Dunbar