[rescue] Re: God bless America

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 09:25:42 CDT 2001

the article was analysed in some depth on another list I'm on and it is
an equal mixture of half-truths, non-sequiturs and lies, with just a
small amount of mostly irrelevant truths.
<<<<<<<

propaganda, it's an abject failure.  The only people who will be taken
in by it are those who already worship at the Altar Of The Almighty
Dollar.
<<<<<<<<

I can't comment as I wish on this list. So i'll try and stay civil.

pathetic is someone continuing to tear down any positive commentary on my nation.

pathetic is an off-handed dismissal, without any relvant explanation, of another person's writing.

pathetic is assuming that any gesture of caring by my nation must be nothing more than worshipping the almighty dollar.

I'm not terribly coherent right now, perhaps. But for $@%& sake, can you stop, already!?!?

Maybe next time, we shouldn't bother donating hunting rifles, send airplanes, food, and material. perhaps next time we should let yall swing in the breeze. In the name of "the almighty dollar" of course.