[rescue] God bless America

Jeremy Nielson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 08:36:17 CDT 2001

> How much of American Technology is built on the work of others?
> How far advanced would the us space mission be without those like Werner
Von Braun, and when you think of it, why was  that man not prosecuted for
war crimes?

If our Technology is built on the work of others, in other nations, only
reinforces that we can take the technology and run, while other countries
sit there, and do nothing with the data they've aquired.

And what did Werner Von Braun do during the war?  And after?  Check out this
neat little paper for the answer to your question...
http://www.akula.com/~donefer/paper/paper.htm

If other nations were so great and coming up with this technology, why
aren't they profiting from it?