[rescue] Interesting SGI rescue opportunity.

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 22:55:22 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I saw an interesting rescue opportunity on ebay tonight while browsing
some of my bookmarked sellers:

	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1274945494

Ten SGI Indigo R4Ks in a batch, sans disk, buy-it-now of $700.

Dunno if anyone would be interested in such a thing... I might be able to
pick up the lot, but if I were doing the splitting I'd need to get a few
bucks for packing. I don't keep enough stuff around to pack up eight
computers. :)

Thought I'd pass it along in case someone else was looking for such
things. I missed an Indy at sealed bid auction this week that went for
$31, so I've got SGI on my mind.

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows