[rescue] God bless America

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 12:50:02 CDT 2001

A friend of mine expressed similar exterminationist feelings too, but with
an interesting twist. Since the biggest gripe in the Middle East right now
is the situation with the Palestinians, he said "Assuming its Bin Laden,
neutron bomb Afghanastan out of existence, then give that land to the
Palestines" (since with a N-bomb the land would be re-useable in a few
weeks).