[rescue] God bless America

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 19:21:57 CDT 2001

MN> Try as they might the enemies of this country will not destroy the spirit of
MN> freedom and democracy.

I don't think they will.  I'm certain that we'll rise up from this and
really squash the people that did this.  We're a pretty angry bear
when woken badly.

MN> I am fairly speachless regarding this horrible attack. Some of the video I have
MN> seen has nearly brought me to tears.

I haven't cried really in years - I'm prone to "Spock Syndrome" since
I've had to learn to control my emotions to survive.  Some of today's
pictures came close though and I'm still in shock about the whole
thing.  Part of me is secretly wishing I'll wake up tomorrow and this
will have all been a slight step into a parallel universe.

MN> I have never been religious but I will pray for the souls lost today.

My whole spirit goes out to them and I hope their next lives are far
better than this one has been.  May they pass with no further pain and
experience the joy and release they each deserve.

MN> God Bless AMERICA!

I keep wondering if I should move my family somewhere else but things
like how everyone is coming together on this remind me that I do still
live in a much better country than I _could_ be living in.
Even with things like this America is still a good place to be.

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc