[rescue] Flying Pigs - OT WIN2K speed

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 07:39:10 CDT 2001

> This reminds me of the thread about the Alpha being discontinued.  Just
> because a supplier disappears doesn't magically make their software stop
> working.  Why did you decide that you needed to stop using that product?

We were waitning for their product to mature - it truly was not ready for
commercial use.  It lacked features and functionality that we wanted to
implement at the time.  When they went OOB, a business decision was made to
cease develpement until a more mature environment became available.

I don't honestly know the product name - Palm dev was stopped way before I
came on board.

Kurt