[rescue] Flying Pigs - OT WIN2K speed

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 06:02:52 CDT 2001

"Kurt Huhn" <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

> Palm Pilot support is scheduled.  We started to work on it, then the dev
> environment we were using became unavailable (read: went OOB).  However, we
> recently found some very helpful stuff, and we're going to pick this up
> again soon.

This reminds me of the thread about the Alpha being discontinued.  Just
because a supplier disappears doesn't magically make their software stop
working.  Why did you decide that you needed to stop using that product?

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson