[rescue] sun3 memory tester?

Alexander Bochmann rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 13:11:11 CDT 2001

...on Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 07:12:29PM +0200, Alexander Bochmann wrote:

 > and an mti16 in Slots 11/12.
 > Unfortunately, since I have removed the boards and put the
 > memory boards in the other slots, I get a constant stream of
 > "spurious level 4 interrupt" message as soon as the system

Oh, well, now that's embarrassing, again...

I had forgotten that just last week or so I had
finally created the tty device files for the
mti (no reboot since then), and the spurious
interrupt message now appeared when the rc script
ran /usr/etc/ttysoftcar -a

So obviously, there's something wrong with the
installation of the mti board. Memory seems fine
for now; at least I have the usual 12MB and the
system boots (with the mti removed).

Alex.