[rescue] Sparcstation 1 to SVGA monitor?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 00:06:54 CDT 2001

Can I hook my Sparcstation 1 to my SVGA monitor (With 5 BNCs)?  I bought a
13w3 to 5 BNC cable, but it doesn't sync.  On my scope I see a signal on
the black cable.  It looks like a 72hz signal superimposed on a 76khz
signal.  (Is that "composite sync"?)  On the grey cable, there is nothing.

ttyl
srw

--
Walde Technology		Networks, Internet, Intranets
Saskatoon, SK  CANADA		Linux Support, Web Programming