[rescue] sparcstation 330 install

Phil Schilling rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 20:08:40 CST 2001

I have run into a problem with a solaris 2.4 install on my sparcstation
330.  I used Bill's excellent search engine but have been unable to find
an answer.  If I boot with frame buffer and keyboard the install halts
right after a warning that it can't find a driver for the frame buffer,
so.. I try via console and halts approx. the same spot but with no error
about the frame buffer (duh, i'm not using it).  Does anyone know what
the next step in the installation is, or how to find out exactly what it
is stalling on?  Thanks for any leads.

Phil

--
Phil Schilling