[rescue] Wooohhhooo XP -> 0 to BSOD in 12min23sec

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 17:51:43 CDT 2001

> Err, I left out why I would answer Genera.  If people are going to make
> unfounded arguments about POS systems, I tend to go wacko and start pining
> about things like there haven't been real computers since the Symbolics,
> and how real men use a combination of Smalltalk and macro assembly
> (prefferable writing their own smalltalk in macro assebly).

I told him that nobody needs a GUI - not even 3D designers.  All the work I
ever did in POV-Ray was with the DOS text editor 'edit'.  Then command line
the POV-Ray executable to render the scene.  Manually specifying points,
meshes, and translation vectors is far more precise than simply dragging an
object - no?  One unreasonable and unfounded argument deserves another....

Kurt