[rescue] printing pdf files from IPX

Mike Meredith rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 15:46:10 CDT 2001

On Friday 26 October 2001 15:28, you wrote:
> Ok, I've got this .pdf file on my winblows machine.  It was edited
> with Emacs, typeset with Latex 2e, and the pdf was created with dvips

Ah!

I seem to remember something about Acrobat not dealing well with bitmap
fonts which is what Latex2e uses by default. You need to figure out how
to persuade Latex2e to use PostScript fonts which should then work fine
in Acrobat.

Alternatively, try using ghostscript to convert the PostScript to PCL.