[rescue] 16M 30-pin SIMMs needed

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 14:12:00 CDT 2001

   I give up on Coast to Coast Memory. Their clearance prices are great,
but since they can't seem to tell parity from non-parity, one could spend
a LOT of money ordering enough SIMMs to get a full set of parity ones out
of the mass. *much wailing and gnashing of teeth*

   So... I need TWO 16M 30-pin parity SIMMs to make up a set for my 4/6xx.
Surely somebody here has a pair they'd be willing to let go? And if anybody
needs non-parity, I have a pair to get rid of...

   Thanks!

   --James B.