[rescue] Sun-HOWTO

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 07:23:52 CDT 2001

Straight text would allow many contributors' copy to be uniformly
formatted by one person. Consistent structure is important, but might be
difficult to achieve if several authors try to create the same structure
separately.

Just a thought. I haven't worked on a project like this that involves
many people. There probably is more to it than is obvious to me and some
tricks that I haven't even thought might exist yet...

That was a hint to anyone who *has* worked on something like this...

;)