[rescue] NCD Explora 700 Software

Mike Dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 19:18:47 CDT 2001

ftp.ncd.com/pub/ncd/Archive/Binaries/Solaris/NCDwareV5.1.140.1_
Solaris_bin.tar.Z has something but as I do not have my terminal
yet I am unable to test. If this is not the real software and anybody
has this I would be willing to set up a ftp mirror. I'm also looking for
docs. Neoware is also an evil vendor, $300 for the CD really sucks.
Too bad the HP X-Terms aren't as nice as the NCDs from what I've
seen, I really want 1024x768 16bit. On a related note, how do you
work with the serial/parallel ports that X-Terms often come with? Is
there a general platform-independant interface for controlling these?
Ideally I'd love to hook up my EEPROM programmer to an X-Term.

Mike