[rescue] _severly OT_ worst jobs ever

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 09:48:12 CDT 2001

What a prime location - all the folks glow in the dark *and* have
minty-fresh breath!

Naw, to my mind, the best way to terrorize folks would be to start lacing
mail with toxins and sending them to a couple people in each of *hundreds*
of cities, that will drive home the thought that no one is safe, and that
*every city* is in the crosshairs...

Just my opinion, I hope no one does that...

Ken