[rescue] _severly OT_ worst jobs ever

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 08:29:09 CDT 2001

If I were going to try and scare people, I would send
out *random* samples of my toxic mail to unknown
people, not celebrities/media figures...

What scares you more, knowing they are targeting the
guy on TV, or that *anyone* is succeptible?

--- Eric Johnson <eric_j at novia.net> wrote:
> But we finally know how to catch the terrorists:
> just arrest the guy
> buying 280 million envelopes and a whole buttload of
> postage.

Naw, just hang outside the Trenton post office and
wait for someone to drop off their mail in a HazMat
suit!

Ken
(Who used to live *blocks* away from that Post Office
- most of my mail still goes through there...
interesting)

=====
Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com