[rescue] Redapt [Available Sun equip from a company close]

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 10 22:15:27 CDT 2001

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Derrick Daugherty wrote:

> Thought I'd pass this along to interested geeks..this guys great... I
> normaly do not like salesdroids..in fact, he's outside the 'salesdroid'
> genre..ya an can actually trust him.  And he always has good kit.

Heh. I was talking to my Redapt non-droid (Mark@) about these today, I
think. The configs look familiar.

I can second the positive review of Redapt--they're the only vendor I've
worked with in a long time who has never screwed up an order or a deadline
(*knocks on head*). He doesn't promise what he can't deliver, unlike all
the "official" Sun VARs I've dealt with, and I once sent a PO over on
Friday and had the machine under my desk the next Monday exactly as
ordered (after a buzzword-compliant Sun preferred seller had a three week
slip on the same machine).

> I have nothing but good things to say,
> he's to be trusted,
> ^Derrick

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows